On Thursday, June 30, 2022, we organized a public presentation of the IoT4us project, which was attended by numerous guests from the industry, the academic community, and students.
After the introduction by the project manager, Ivana Podnar Žarko, Ph.D. (presentation), members of the research team presented their work and results:
- Postdoc Petar Krivić, Ph.D. and research assistant Ivan Čilić presented a solution for the application of computing resources at the edge of the network (edge computing) in the field of the Internet of Things.
- Research assistant Katarina Mandarić presented the use of intelligent software agents in the Internet of Things Smart Space to set ambient conditions according to the preferences of all present users in the space.
- Assistant Karlo Slovenec gave a presentation on security, i.e. securing the administrative interfaces of IoT devices.
- Teaching assistant Denis Salopek, Ph.D., gave a presentation on fast and energy-efficient packet filtering.
- Teaching assistant Federico Matteo Benčić with a presentation on adapting networks of distributed ledgers for environments with limited resources.
After the working lunch, the event continued at the Department of Telecommunications, where guests were welcomed by members of the IoTLab and students who demonstrated selected practical solutions developed within the IoTLab through Master and Bachelor theses and projects within the Internet of Things course. We thank everyone for their participation!
The event was held in Croatian language. The presentations in the repository below are in Croatian.